Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bluegrass Unashamed Magazine - September 2009 Issue

Okay folks, I know at least one person who looks forward to seeing who is going to be on the next Bluegrass Unashamed magazine cover - so here it is, the September 2009 issue of Bluegrass Unashamed, albeit a little late. Okay, it's a lot late - but my idea was on time, if that counts for anything.

This month features the Bluegrass Widow, caught red handed with groundhog grease all over her chin. When asked if she'd share a little piece of groundhog, she told me "if you want some, you can get it yourself." I'll tell ya, you don't want to get too close to her when she's eating!

She kept muttering "ground hog" over and over, as if it was the chorus line of a song or something. I just kept my distance and backed away real slow like.

I hope you get a kick out of this months cover photo.

Alright, on a more serious note, the Bluegrass Widow deserves and receives from me, the Good Sport Award for all that she does to support my endeavors in Bluegrass music and everything I associate with it, from serious photo shoots, to doing interviews with our Bluegrass friends, hosting parties, attending musical events and of course, acting a little foolish from time to time as seen on this month's cover of the fictitious magazine, Bluegrass Unashamed.

Click on the image to see a larger version of the same.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger macurrie said...

Michael,

I just came across your blog and enjoyed reading some of the stuff you've got up. Would you know of any good spots in NB to see some live bluegrass? I don't see a "contact me" link or anything, so I figured I'd ask you via the comments section.

Thanks for any info,

Mark

Monday, November 23, 2009 2:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

I love the cover of this magazine. She's so persnickity!

Monday, January 03, 2011 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home